Dr. Grob loves being an orthodontist!
That’s why after selling his successful practice of over 25 years to two orthodontists in Tucson Arizona, he decided to move with his wife Nancy, and join his ASU educated children, in Scottsdale, Arizona. Prior to his move to Arizona, he and his wife of 30 years were residents of Milwaukee Wisconsin, where they grew up within 1 mile of each other.
Marquette University is where he received all of his dental, orthodontic and prosthodontic education and he was honored with numerous awards upon graduation. This included the OKU honorary dental fraternity as well as the ASN honorary Jesuit fraternity. He received the American Society of Dentistry for Children senior student award for his exemplary work with young patients.
During past years, he has been fortunate to accomplish practically everything a successful professional would desire. Including:
- PRESIDENT OF THE SOUTHERN ARIZONA DENTAL SOCIETY
- DIRECTING THE CLEFT LIP AND PALATE CLINIC AT TUCSON MEDICAL CENTER CCRS CLINICS
- INSTRUCTOR OF HISTOLOGY AND EMBRYOLOGY AT PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF PROSTHODONTICS AT THE MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY
- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR OF ORTHODONTICS AT THE MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY
- MEMBER OF THE INVISALIGN SPEAKERS BUREAU
- EDITORIAL DIRECTOR FOR ORTHOTOWN MAGAZINE
Being asked to publish in the prestigious American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics was an honor following his presentation of treated patients to the American Board of Orthodontics, where he was certified as a Diplomate. Dr. Grob also is published in the Dental Clinics of North America as well as Orthotown magazine. In addition, he has been named Top Doctor in Tucson for the past several years including 2014 when he moved to Scottsdale.
In his free time, you will find Dr. Grob trying to perfect his golf and tennis strokes or relaxing on a beach on a Caribbean island with his family. Frequent visits to his original hometown of Milwaukee Wisconsin are made to visit family and his Alma Mater, Marquette University School of Dentistry.